Qur'aanic Verses 41:9 & 41:10:
9. Qul a-innakum latakfuroona biallathee khalaqa al-arda fee yawmayni watajAAaloona lahu andadanthalika rabbu alAAalameena
10. WajaAAala feeha rawasiya min fawqiha wabaraka feeha waqaddara feeha aqwataha fee arbaAAati ayyamin sawaan lilssa-ileena
9. Say, “Do you really deny Him Who created the earth in two spans of time, and set up equals to Him – Him, the Lord of all the worlds!?”
10. And, in four spans of time, He placed firm mountains rising above its surface, blessed it with plenty and growth, and ingrained within itself its provisions, sufficient for all needs.3
3. Readers may like to go through The Story of Earth in 10 parts on YouTube. It is fascinating. Although the authors of the videos fail to mention it, the meticulous divine Hand behind creation of the earth ought to be apparent to the believers.
The above is an extract from yet-to-be-published Qur'aanic Studies Manzil VI.